Friday 7 October 2011

Urban Touch....

"PRODUCT REVIEW"

Urban Touch- I'm simply in love with this site...
Now, I don't go to a beauty shop anymore to buy my stuff when i can simply do it just a click away now...
Its the only online beauty site from where i have ordered but trust me they sell everything so genuine.



Anyways, getting back....i bought this whole skin care range this time(gosh, i know how i stopped myself from buying makeup)
1.Garnier Anti dark circle eye roll on- I got my in medium shade and it perfectly blends with my skin. I havent tried it yet but complete review coming up soon.
2.Olay moisturizing lotion- I dont know why but when it comes to skin i trust OLAY the most.
There isn't much brands which suit my skin and OLAY is surely an exception.
3.Lotus Herbals-Vanilla Lip therapy- One of the beauty things i cant live without is a LIP BALM.
I was searching through a lot of lip balms and was finally convinced with this one. I
have tried it just once n i really like it.
4.Clean & Clear Oil control face wash- Oops, i made a mistake. No..no, not by choosing this product but i ordered the wrong one. I have been using Clean & Clear Blackhead clearing daily scrub and have found great difference in my skin and i dint wanted to change it at all..:(
but since i have ordered this, i'm gonna try it.
5.SURPRISE GIFT: Yay, i got a surprise gift, that too, a fabindia aloe vera under eye gel.
Urban touch is having a scheme going on and that is
BUY ANYTHING FOR 500 n ABOVE AND GET A SURPRISE GIFT FOR FREE.
A BIG THANKS TO URBAN TOUCH for this amazing surprise.

Plus i got free samples from them aswell.


*Reviews of all the products coming up soon.
Contact & Disclaimer
Contact - Whether you are a reader of my blog with any question or a PR Professional with product review queries/ tie ups/ advertising opportunities, you can contact me at
nikzglam@gmail.com


Disclaimer - I am not affiliated to any company. If a company sends me a product for review, it will be clearly mentioned below the post. My opinions and reviews are always 100% genuine.And material on this website, including text and images is copyright to the author unless stated otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, broadcast or transmitted in any way.

6 comments:

  1. i love shopping at Urban touch !!
    happy tht u got fabindia aloe vera under eye gel. do let me kn howz it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @deeptima: me too..:)
    have just started using it..kinda like it.
    wil tel u in a week's time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review... i hav placed my second order with urban touch... waiting eagerly to see the surprise gift...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @deepa: thanks a lot...if ul like it please follow my blog aswell.
    Surprise gift....yay!
    lme know what was it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great site nikita..I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bhumika: same here..evn for the smallest thing now..i login to the site..hehe!

    ReplyDelete