Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 133. - Review and Swatch

Lakme Enrich Satin - 133



"Nude" is making me go mad. I have not found my perfect nude shade from the longest time ever.
So, in search of my perfect nude, I came across this Lakme enrich satin lipcolor in 133.
Its a soft nude peachy color with brown undertones. 

Without Flash (Actual color)
 Its a perfect shade to team up with Brown/Copper/Bronze Smokey Eyes or even with Neutral Eyes for a natural look. I find this color really nice but not much for pigmented lips ( like mine.. :(( sob sob)
(In Flash)
Left to Right - One Swipe , Two Swipes

Without Flash


PROS:
1Smooth Texture, Glides on easily
2. Nicely Pigmented
3. Natural and semi-matte finish
4. Reasonably Priced
5. Easily Available..

CONS:
1.  I don't like the Smell/Odour.
2.  Lips feel a little dry after some time.


This is how it looks on me..Will upload do a total face picture really soon. 
Flash

Without Flash

Overall Verdict:

The quality of the lipstick is average when it comes to staying power and texture but the color overlaps the cons as itself is a very pretty color. I have read about the bullet breakage, but (touchwood) I have not experienced it till now (but if something like that happens, ill update) . I find the packaging pretty decent, nothing too fancy about it.

Let me know if I missed out on something !!


Love
Nikz <3

3 comments:

  1. Nice shade..I have 134 and that is also a nice shade...check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @sophia jerald: yea...my next post is on lakme 134 only.. :)

      Delete