Monday 5 November 2012

My Entry for contest at Corallista.com

Hey beautifuls,
 
      How ya all doin today? This is just a quick post about my entry for the contest being held at www.corallista.com



This is my creation!




   
A lil' description:

> First, I used a white base all over the eyelids taking it to the brow bone.
> Then taking a soft brown color from 120 manly pallate, I used it on the crease and blended it nicely.
> With an eyeshadow brush and an orange color from the pallate, I used it on the eyelid.
> Then, using a glitter gel on the lid I applied the gold and the copper glitter.
> I applied a gold shimmer color on the brow bone.
> I lined my eyes with a black gel eyeliner.
> I applied the lakme eyeconic kohl and applied a green color to the lower lashline.
> Lastly, I applied mascarra and falsies.
> Voila! We are done!


I hope u guys like it and Wish me luck too!
You can check the contest here:
http://corallista.com/2012/10/12/announcing-lakme-corallista-eyeconic-eyes-contest/


Love
Niki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment